Please read our Studio Policy before attending any classes at AVA Pilates Studio
• All Sessions are non-transferrable and in the event of no-show they are non-refundable, unless at least 24 HOURS prior notice has been given to the company.
• All equipment must be put away at the end of a session.
• All surfaces used must be wiped down with the spray and towel provided.
• Never use the equipment without an instructor present.
• Only closed contained bottles of cold water may be brought into the studio and NO HOT DRINKS OR FOOD AT ALL.
• Members MUST WEAR GRIPPED SOCKS TO ALL STUDIO CLASSES – under no exception is barefoot allowed in the studio due to health and safety reasons.
• Members must not be under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol during any sessions.
• Members are required to follow the instructions of the company’s instructor at all times and may not vary from instructed exercises unless advised to do so.
• All members must report any injuries before the sessions start.
• You should arrive at least 5 minutes prior to sessions starting. If you are not physically present and have not signed in within 5 minutes of the start of the session your scheduled session may be given to another member.
• By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that you have no health problems which may affect your participation in any session provided by AVA Pilates Studio. By clicking ‘Place Order’ on the website you confirm your answer all the health questions with a ‘No’ and that a doctor has confirmed you can take part in a session.